Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pokemon Black & White Versions! *News as of April 11th, 2010*


Can you guys believe it?! Two brand new Pokemon Versions already! I know! Its Crazy! But aside from all of the hype, lets get down to business, and see what the game is really about! These are the latest screen shots of the two new Pokemon installments
So? What do you think? I think that these two new games, will go above and beyond, what we expect from it. I also think that this game will make Pokemon SO MUCH MORE popular, wemay see the new movie: 13 in theaters! but thats just a thought :(...

ALSO! On Pokemon Sunday in Japan, they showed a question mark for the preview of the next epsiode? What does this mean? I will do my best to find out and post it here! Please, STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment