Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Legendaries!!!

So, many of you already know this but, there are over 11 legendaries in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver! I obviously caught all of them, but I did something that took quite some time. I traded all of my Pokemon from my Heart Gold Version over to my Pokemon Platinum Version (1 hour). Then I restarted Pokemon Heart Gold. (I was getting quite bored with the game [ SHOCKING, I KNOW!]). So, I restarted my game and played through it again (4-5 days total Haha). Then i traded my Pokemon back (i had to catch like 50 caterpies, pidgeys, etc.) after earning all 16 Gym Badges & defeating Red. Then I spent 2 days capturing the Legendary Pokemon, again... 250 Ultra Balls total! So now the game is beaten once again, and i have 2 of every legendary that you can capture in heart gold. Except instead of picking palkia lv. 1, I picked Giratina lv. 1.



So thats my first blog! And trust me, my other blogs will NEVER be this boring... I just needed a good opener. I will be discussing the new POKEMON BLACK & WHITE GAMES!!! As well as providing new information and such! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment